This article contains Paintball Gun near me – Best Paintball Guns of 2022. To start, read our complete paintball beginners guide to buying a Paintball gun if you’re new to the wonderful sport of Paintball. This article is a gold mine of knowledge that will teach you about the various styles of Paintball games and the guns (or markers) that are used in each. Check out our impressions of the best paintball guns under $300 and the best paintball gun under $200 if you’re on a budget.
Isn’t it true that we all enjoy engaging in thrilling Paintball games? If you’ve recently developed an interest in the game or have been playing for many years, you’ll need to purchase a new paintball gun at some point.
It can be difficult to choose the best choice for your needs with so many choices available on the market. We understand how challenging it can be to locate the right paintball guns, which is why we are here to assist you.
We’ve assembled this detailed guide to walk you through all facets of the best paintball guns and list the best ones for you after hours of study and in-depth review. Let’s begin:
Table of Contents
Comparison Chart of the Top 15 Best Paintball Guns (Paintball Gun near me)
Tippmann Stormer Elite
1. Dual Feed modular design that can be convert to be hopper or magazine fed and different looks.
Empire Mini GS
1. 2 piece barrel.
DPMS Full Auto SBR
1. THUMB-SELECTOR SAFETY - To ensure proper and safe handling.
Planet Eclipse EMEK
Empire Axe 2.0
1. Accurate, smooth and lightweight, the newly improved Axe 2.0 shreds the competition.
2. Lightweight and accurate Driver XX two-piece barrel.
3. Pressure controlled poppet engine for proven, reliable performance.
1. Cyclone Feed System can Fire 15 balls per second without batteries.
Mercury Rise Venom Semi Auto
1. Machined & Anodized Aluminum Body.
Action Village Empire Axe 2.0
1. Empire's Mega Lite 4500 psi bottle is a lightweight carbon fiber high pressured air tank..
JT ER4 RTP
1. 68 caliber semi automatic marker
2. Lightweight composite construction
3. Low profile vertical Feed port
4. Push button safety
5. Loader holds up to 40 paintballs
Action Village Tippmann
1. Warriors Neck Protector is secured to your neck
2. Warriors Chest Protector is designed to accommodate for all body types.
4. Empire's 48 cubic inch 3000 Psi bottle is a high-quality aluminum high pressure air tank.
5. Empire’s X-Ray mask is a great goggle that provides the protection and comfort you need for all levels of Paintball players.
2. Extended Warranty - Free extended warranty on the Spyder Victor Paintball gun.
3. Features - Eko Valve - High Impact Polymer Clamping Feed Neck - Pull Pin Top Cocking Delrin Bolt - 10 Inch Micro Ported Barrel
Tippmann TMC MAGFED
1. Tippmann's TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
2. Adjustable from 250-325 FPS - Includes (2) 20 Round Spring Driven Magazines - Dual Feed Option: hopper or Magfed Design
3. THE MOST REALISTIC MILSIM SCENARIO Paintball GUN ON THE FIELD!
4. Tippmann's latest .68 Caliber MagFed Extremely Authentic Milsim Styled Tactical Paintball Marker
Valken M17 Magfed
1. Both FSR and 68 Cal Paintball compatible
2. Polymer CQC shroud
3. 190mm Smoothbore Bull Barrel
4. Mechanical Semi/Full Auto Action
5. 2 pin field strip take down
Tippmann Stryker MP1
1. Easy access firing engine for maintenance
2. Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
Tippmann Cronus Tactical
1. High-impact composite body
2. THE ORANGE BUTTON ON THE BARREL IS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY – NOT INCLUDED
3. Vertical Grip
4. .68 Caliber Milsim Styled Scenario Paintball Marker
Things to think about when purchasing paintball guns (Paintball Gun near me)
Choosing a paintball gun can seem to be a simple task, but it’s much more difficult than it seems, particularly now that there are so many choices on the market. One of the first items to think about when purchasing (Paintball Gun near me) a Paintball gun is where you want to use it.
You won’t want to spend the money on the most advanced paintball gun model if you just intend to play on and off with your mates on your own territory. This may be a waste of money because you won’t be able to use the paintball gun’s functions to their full potential.
Furthermore, the location will decide the type of air or gas supply that your gun will need. This is why in this article we have listed Paintball Gun near me. Professional fields often have compressed air or CO2 on hand, so this isn’t a problem… If you’re going to be raging in the woods for hours at a time, however, a lack of CO2 will easily ruin your chances.
However, if you choose to play alone, your options will be minimal. As a result, if you choose a paintball gun that needs CO2, but you don’t have access to it or have restricted access to it, this can be a problem.
Remember that CO2 is a liquid gas that can destroy guns that aren’t built to handle it – you could spend a lot of money on a paintball gun and end up losing it by simply using the wrong fuel.
When deciding on a paintball gun, there are a few things to consider.
Now that you understand why you should not overlook the value of carefully selecting your paintball gun, let’s move on to the key considerations you should make. These seven aspects will help you figure out what matters and what you can do without.
Type (Paintball Gun near me)
A paintball gun can be one of three types: pump, mechanical, or electro-pneumatic.
Pump paintball guns are where I started, but they’re already a bit of a dinosaur for modern players, so I’ll just concentrate on the other two.
Batteries and circuit boards are used to power electronic paintball guns. This type of gun has a more predictable firing pattern and is typically quieter. They are, however, more difficult to repair and more costly than mechanical versions.
The option is yours, but if you can find an electronic marker for a reasonable price, it’s probably worth it to spend the extra money.
Weight (Best Paintball Guns of 2022)
After you’ve settled on the type of paintball gun you want, the next thing to think about is the gun’s weight. This is one of the most critical considerations to make when selecting the right paintball game partner.
Given that you will be carrying the gun around, the lighter models are always preferred. Aside from carrying it, you’ll need to be able to move quickly and quietly, so make sure you choose a gun that will allow you to do so.
Design (Best Paintball Guns of 2022)
Consider the locations where you’re most likely to be playing. Consider the paintball game’s field settings as well. Unless the playing field is relatively dark, you can choose a gun that will blend in.
The Paintball gun’s bright color can be a challenge because it’s really easy to spot the screaming color of the Paintball gun in the field. As a result, you run the risk of being spotted and fired often. I would consider using a paintball gun with darker and calmer colors.
Upgrades (Best Paintball Guns of 2022)
As you gain experience as a paintball player, you may want your gun to have more advanced features. As a result, I recommend going for an upgradeable model. Check to see if there are any paintball gun updates available for your model.
Some paintball gun models aren’t readily available. As a result, finding readily available upgrades for these models can be challenging.
Paintball And Its Protection (Paintball Guns)
- During the game, wear a mask. If you take off your mask during the game, you risk serious injuries.
- Shooting without targeting is dangerous because it can cause serious injury to players.
- Since it provides sufficient safety, use a barrel plug or sock to block the gun.
- Camouflage clothes, gloves, paper towels, long pants, mosquito repellents, and spray bottles are all important paintball items to have on hand.
- Make sure the paintball guns are unloaded and uncharged when the game is over.
Basic Paintball Strategy (Paintball Guns)
Paintball is a sport that tests your physical abilities as well as your mental abilities. You must maneuver, target, reload, and shoot while tracking your enemies while in the heat of combat. You will need to hide at times.
If only rooks could fire 10 balls per second, Paintball would be a strategic game like chess. The basic strategy entails retaining control of the fields’ edges and corners, also known as wires.
You will achieve a strategic advantage over your rivals if you are conscious of and have better control of the wires. You may also take advantage of a strategic defensive role while holding the opposing team in the dark.
Since players are free to travel across the battlefield, inexperienced tactics are more ad hoc rather than zone-based.
A Few Pointers To Help You Improve Your Gameplay (Paintball Guns)
- Keep an eye on what’s going on around you! You should be aware of any changes in the atmosphere so that you can move for cover if anyone is about to strike you. Also, make sure to move around as much as possible in the game.
- Do not pop out of the cover in the same spot twice in a row. So that your enemies can’t anticipate you, move a little lower or higher and fire from a different hand.
- Staying can cause your opponents to become confused and gain an advantageous position. They may also be unable to gain knowledge of the landscape. Make sure you travel quietly when you’re doing so.
- It’s pointless to tell others about your intentions because you’ll be at a disadvantage. Blinding the enemies without them realizing it is an excellent technique.
- You should spend as much time as possible with your teammates. Going off on your own may sound brave, but the truth is that you will have a higher risk of being attacked and losing the game.
- Since groups can see each other, it’s difficult to creep up on others and kill them. On the battlefield, the use of friendly cover should not be ignored.
- Maintain the opponents’ attention! Shooting them keeps their heads down and prevents them from taking an advantageous spot or creeping up on you.
As you keep the opponents busy, the other team members will come forward unexpectedly. It also helps you to get a stronger perspective on the situation. Leapfrogging is a term used to describe this process.
Most Often Asked Questions (Paintball Guns)
Q: What is the price of a high-quality best Paintball Gun near me?
A: Well, it depends on your financial situation. A good paintball gun will set you back about $500. However, if you’re on a budget and want to get the most bang for your buck, the Tippmann’s guns are a great option for under $$$.
Q: What is the PSI of paintball markers?
A: High-pressure air tanks, or HPAs, are used in most Paintball guns, and they store air or compressed nitrogen at pressures varying from 3000 to 4500 PSI. A regulator is used to fire the paintball at this high pressure.
Q: Does being struck by a paintball hurt?
A: Paintball guns have moving parts that have the potential to wear out. It will hurt if you are struck by a paintball from a near range or with bare skin. As a result, it is recommended that you wear protective clothing to reduce the risk of being stung. Furthermore, you can always cover your face and eyes by wearing a protective mask.