What Is A Good Paintball Gun: Best Paintball Gun 2021. Paintball guns are the heart of every Paintball player’s arsenal. They are expensive, they are essential, and they can make or break your game. With so many paintball guns on the market, you’ve got to know how to pick one that is right for you. This article breaks down what you should look out for when choosing a gun that will not only be fun to use but also won’t cost an arm and a leg.
Table of Contents
What to consider when buying a paintball gun – Best Paintball Gun
Whether you’re a beginner or intermediate player, you’ll need a marker, a loader, a tank, a mask, a pod pack, and a hopper. The most important thing is to find a comfortable paintball gun that has a high rate of fire, is lightweight, and is easy to maintain. The paintball markers used by pros define what successful marker users are looking for.
Here are some general criteria to keep in mind when picking the paintball marker for you.
- Pros tend to carry markers with higher ROI and faster release mechanisms, which makes them perfect for long shots, especially for beginners. This also makes them easier to clean after each use. Consistency.
- Never use the exact same marker with multiple players. Also, look for markers that act quickly. Many current players appear to lack this trait, and it’s sad because there’s a huge learning curve involved with buying and switching paintball markers. It’s definitely more of an issue with new markers versus “entry-level” markers that quickly lose their value after a few months, and require too much maintenance to use properly.
- Speed. Aim for slightly faster paintballs at first, and smooth paintballs. This is important because the gun will become more accurate the more often you shoot. Accuracy. Aim for consistently even paintballs. Compatibility.
- Check that the marker can work with the ball you’re using. The paintball gun manufacturer must also comply with the velocity requirements of the league.
- Price range. Aim for paintball guns under $250. On the other end of the spectrum, there are markers priced as high as $1,500 with dozens of options built-in. Find paintball gun options for under $250 and remember, consistency is as important as the tool itself.
What type of competition do you play?
The online paintball community welcomes a wide range of styles, and it’s critical to know how different styles fit into the positive reinforcement of adding to your arsenal. Marksmen who play mostly outdoors modify their style to include a high threshold for pain.
The best paintball guns for beginners – Best Paintball Gun
The best Paintball guns for beginners are inexpensive and easy to use. The best Paintball guns for beginners are for those who are just starting out in the game. Don’t want to drop hundreds of dollars on a gun that may end up collecting dust.
Here are our best Paintball guns for beginners.
- It may take some time to see the difference. But with a little trial and error, you may find a new go-to gun for you.
- Choosing a Paintball Gun’s internal parts There are several internal parts that a Paintball Gun will have. Some of the lighter guns come with a propane tank, while others come with a custom tank designed for that gun. These parts include the lever, trigger, firing pin, trigger group, air hose, and selector switch. Here are our best Paintball guns with internal parts.
- Choosing a Paintball Gun’s target and playing field If you’re just starting out with Paintball, our top choice is the Genesis B35 X Centurion. This gun is the smallest and lightest on our list. It comes with a full propane tank and a full auto action that reduces recoil and makes the gun easier to handle. This paintball gun also has a folding stock, so you can continuously work on your game without having to get up from your gaming position.
- Choosing a paintball gun’s battery’s size The range on a paintball gun depends on how the gun’s battery is charged. It is critical that you choose a battery that will give you the proper output for your gun. If you want to know the general range of a specific battery, check out this guide. The average battery size is 400mAh.
- What to look for when choosing a Paintball Gun’s module port size It’s important to choose a Paintball Gun’s module port size that will work in all kinds of paintball guns. While there isn’t a hard and fast rule, larger port sizes may reduce or eliminate heat build-up behind the gears and brushes inside the gun.
The best paintball guns for the money – Best Paintball Gun
Choosing the right paintball gun can be a tough decision. The market is flooded with options, and the choices can be overwhelming. The basic guns are cheap and easy to use, but they’re extremely basic and don’t offer very much in the way of features. The paintball guns that do come with kits include most upgrades and upgrades cost a few hundred dollars-$500. Just for the record – I own several paintball guns, and I couldn’t tell you which one is the one I use the most.
Things to avoid when buying a paintball gun – Best Paintball Gun
When you’re buying a paintball gun, you want to avoid certain things. The first thing you don’t want to do is buy a gun that is too big or too small for you. Generally, Paintball guns are either 12 gauge or 32 gauge and have a maximum capacity of 270 balls.